Smoked French Margarita
By PolyScience Culinary Smoking Gun Smoking Gun
June 23, 2015
Unique margarita made with our handheld smoker, the Smoking Gun® Pro.
1. Crush half of a lime with the agave nectar in the bottom of a cocktail shaker.
2. Fill the shaker with ice and add the remaining ingredients.
3. Fill the shaker with a dense smoke using the PolyScience Smoking Gun ® and trap the smoke in the shaker.
4. Shake the cocktail until it is properly chilled. The agitation will help to infuse the cocktail with the smoke.
5. Pour the cocktail into appropriate glassware and float the Cassis on top.
6. To present the drink, place an appropriately sized cloche filled with smoke on top and serve.
Courtesy of Cyrano’s Farm Kitchen